8 Key events for Prospect.io in 2020
2021 is here! It's the perfect time to look behind and see what we accomplished during this strange 2020 year...
We wish all our customers, employees, and friends a happy new year 🎉
1. Starting 2020 with the launch of the new website
A new year brought a new design. At the beginning of 2020, we were thrilled to announce that we’re rebranding with a new brand identity and website. The new Prospect.io website is bold, playful, and memorable. But above all, it gives you a much more enjoyable customer experience.
Learn more about the design process behind this new website.
2. Let’s bring some art!
Prospect.io has worked on building the brand identity behind its name. To do so, we decided to enrich all our communication supports with some fresh illustrations! Which meant finding our own illustrator.
And this is where Zoé gets in. Zoé, our illustrator, has joined the team beginning 2020. She is the talented artist behind all illustrations you can see on the app.
Check more of her work on her Instagram account.
In 2020 we updated our campaigns feature to new advanced workflows - Automations… and that was an amazing change.
The automations themselves change the way you use the platform and truly automate your job. They replaced not only campaigns, but also the integration workflows. Moreover, we have implemented many new features within the automations, including some common requests from our users.
4. Tons of new features
Lists, opt-out links, multiple events, 2-way Sync with Salesforce and Hubspot, multiple tracking, field mapping, etc.
During 2020, we have released a ton of new features that help users to improve their sales performance.
Here is a list of some of these features:
- CRM 2-way sync: the 2-way sync with HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Opt-Out Links: let prospects click an "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of your emails if they want you to stop emailing them.
- Multiple events: a new feature to see how many times each prospect opened an email, replied, or clicked a link.
- Lists 2.0: a fresh, new, and improved version of the lists.
- Organizations: opening the door to account-based prospecting with this release of the organizations.
5. Helping during the Covid crisis
As Covid hit, Belgium and the rest of the world faced one of the biggest global crises. Every government, every family, and business had to adapt their day-to-day life.
At Prospect.io we wanted to help. We did 2 things:
- Our dev team worked together with Belgian doctors to help create a COVID tracking app. This app is used by some hospitals in Belgium and France to help patients keep contact with their doctors. Thanks again to the developers for their amazing job on this.
- Through our foundation, we regrouped 4 donations to help Brussels' Saint-Pierre University Hospital, Belgium. This donation was used to buy important material like respirators or masks.
6. Moving full-time remote (thanks Covid)
As everybody else, we had to adapt thanks to Covid-19.
We have always been part-time remote but for safety measures, we had to switch 100% remote. Being a full-time remote company forced us to rethink our communication and habits. However, Prospect.io made this change as smooth as possible and the team is stronger than ever. Calling each other multiple times a day, preferring calls over emails, keeping a weekly meeting together, and taking time to do games and afterwork together ;)
7. Doing a team retreat together
We always do one team retreat a year. These retreats are the best opportunity to strengthen our company on several levels.
Even in a Covid-19 world, Prospect.io decided to do it with some adjustments and safety measures. In August 2020, we moved to the Belgium countryside. We did outdoor activities and slept in separate bedrooms. Even with these safety measures, the team retreat was great to strengthen the company culture, discover hidden talents and stretch our comfort zone.
Remember, team retreats are not just the corporate things to do to keep employees pleased. Don’t keep them pleased, keep them valued and empowered. A team retreat is a fantastical opportunity to grow as a company, think of it as such!
8. Our foundation, 1x12: new perspective for 2021
Since the launch of our foundation, 1x12, in January 2019, Prospect.io has supported no less than 17 international projects with various missions.
In the future, we’ll continue to give 1% of our monthly revenue but from now on, we will add them together to make a single donation at the end of the year.
We’ll be able to offer more than 20.000€ to a project that will be selected during the year! The next donation is planned for the end of the year 2021. So don’t hesitate to contact us if you have a great project to support at email@example.com